comming soon from Portsaid All photos

Espaces ouverts à tous les membres du Webvirage pour diverses infos & papotage

LIVE FROM PORT SAID BY ZAMALEK-AFRIQI

Messagepar Zamalek-Afriqi » Sam 04 Fév 2006, 10:32

salut les tous
c'est Karim nour 27 ans Egyptien ... i'm living in Portsaid and love so much Zamalek et aussi CA and i'll go to stade apres 2 heure with tunisien dans la stade as a fan...w enshallah marbouha,,,, Portsaid comme Sousse nice weather u peux froid mais gamila .... el fans tunisien will stay on the lift and i'll go with them by sure hope to see anyone from forum a la bas!!
by the way i'll ecrira everythings happend in this match after the end ...
again enshallah marbouha ....le mailltol de zamalek avec CA:)
[/list][/b]
Zamalek ya hobi........CA fi dami
Zamalek-Afriqi
MEMBRE WEBVIRAGE.COM

En ligne: 0s

Messagepar MAROUANE » Sam 04 Fév 2006, 10:43

Hi Karim.
You'll see a very nice Tunisian Fans, and CA Fans with their CA Tee-shirt.
You'll hear alsoo a kind of song that you never heard before.
We are waiting for you after the game to tell us about the match.
Modifié en dernier par MAROUANE le Sam 04 Fév 2006, 10:52, modifié 1 fois.
Michael Jordan : « Le talent peut te faire gagner Des matchs, mais seul l’état d’esprit te fera gagner Les titres… »
MAROUANE
CADRE CLUBISTE

En ligne: 79d 17h 1m 55s

biensur mon ami

Messagepar Zamalek-Afriqi » Sam 04 Fév 2006, 10:48

biensur mon ami marawane i'll so much CA et their fans and i'll bring my zamalek tishirt with me and trade it with anyone wearing the CA tishirt
i know the songs always hearing it in tunis 7 and hanniabl and when i was in tunis in the last cup d'afriqan always loving tunis and will always with you and i'll try to take some photos and put it here enshallah marbouha
Zamalek-Afriqi
MEMBRE WEBVIRAGE.COM

Messagepar MAROUANE » Sam 04 Fév 2006, 10:59

La dernière fois que j'ai vu un match à Port Said c'était lorsqu'on a battu Al Masri par 4 buts à 0, lors des demi-finales retour de la Coupe de d'Afrique des Clubs Vainqueurs de Coupe.
Michael Jordan : « Le talent peut te faire gagner Des matchs, mais seul l’état d’esprit te fera gagner Les titres… »
MAROUANE
CADRE CLUBISTE

En ligne: 79d 17h 1m 55s

comming soon from Portsaid All photos

Messagepar Zamalek-Afriqi » Dim 05 Fév 2006, 10:11

Dear friends
hard luck for Tunis and be sur that we loving Tunis and it's only football and a lot of our fans were with Nigeria as a fans coz the news about some urs fans support c'ote d'ivore when it played with us without reason! by the way i was with the beautifull fans of Tunis there is a lot of them 2500 je pense ... lovely songs lovely fans .. i had know a lot of them from CA et ESP fans and few of ESS fans but a lot lot of CA fans and a lot came from Napel , Safex, et Tunis el capital par avion et car aussi!!
devant el match kan fi mashakel about the place of Tunisien fans the refused their place in stade coz it were so away from the goal kipper and it take depuis 1 heure to ask them to stay in it but always the refused it and in the end they staying and me with them in the left in nice place the face was so nervious after the match i dont know why special guy from Binzert his name's SLIM had a lot of problem with police men and i'll tell about it in they end of match.. well about the match Nigeria was so good in the frist half of match and Tunis was so good in the secound but day3na el match coz Haikal Kadamina in the end of match .. after the match were a big war with police stupid police and with the fans of tunisien bas i wanna say sorry about that to all tunisien our policies are so stupid but tunisien darbohom gamed sorry agian....
soon i'll put all photos about this match ici
hard luck again
love tunisie so much
Karim Nour ..tunisie lover
Zamalek-Afriqi
MEMBRE WEBVIRAGE.COM

Messagepar zerza » Dim 05 Fév 2006, 16:46

Mr Zamalkawi,

We appreciate your support and good will but let me tell you how disappointed and upset we are regarding the attitude of the egyptians inside and outside the stadium towards our national team and fans.

We would like to remind our egyptians "brothers" (we don't know what this word means anymore) who have short memory, that tunisians supported without restraint the egyptian team two years ago.

We will keep that in mind. We now know who's on our side and who's not.
WEBVIRAGE: Ultime rempart contre l'arbitraire.
zerza
SUPPORTER CLUBISTE

En ligne: 34d 14h 17m 23s

Messagepar Bayari » Lun 06 Fév 2006, 13:31

Je suis rentré de Lagos aprés un calvaire de 48 heures ; en effet en dehors du match heroique qu'on a passé devant 14000 supporters Nigérians; il parait que Port Said a Obasango comme Président et est tombé sous les feux de l'occupation Nigériannes; j'ai vu des Egyptiens qui nous insultaient qui nous traitaient de non arabes et qui encouragaient le Nigéria comme si c'etait leur pays; pour une raison simple c'est la peur au ventre qu'ils avaient d'avoir a affronter leur bete noire la Tunisie; cette Tunisie même qui elle n'a pas eu peur d'eux en 2004 les encourageant à monastir comme s'ils etaient chez eux face au cameroun; quelle bande de salopards; soyez surs que ce n'est certainement pas de cette ville de Port Said que je garderai les meilleurs des souvenirs; la bas j'ai cru etre réellement dans un pays hostile alors merci d'arreter de parler de freres egyptiens;... ca n'existe point et ce sont ceux qui etaient à Port Said le Samedi 4 Fevrier qui ont tiré cette conclusion
Club Africain: Victime de notre immobilisme
Bayari
SUPPORTER CLUBISTE

En ligne: 8d 6h 35m 15s

Retourner vers CAFÉ WEBVIRAGE